U Matuna Si Yu’os Staff
On Tuesday, Oct. 15 at the residence of Archbishop Anthony Sablan Apuron, OFM Cap. D.D., an awards ceremony was held honoring longtime members of the Archdio- cese of Agana’s Chancery Office.
“The Church is diverse, consisting of many people with different talents and gifts,” said Msgr. David Quitugua, Vicar General, before awarding the members of the Chancery staff for their faithful service.
In the presence of Archbishop Anthony and the entire Chancery staff, plaques of appreciation were awarded to employees who have served at the Chancery for 10 or more years. The staff who were honored included:
- 10 years – Teresa Figueroa
- 13 years – Sr. Marian Therese Arroyo RSM
- 13 years – Antonia R. Gumataotao
- 14 years – Rosa C. Cepeda
- 15 years – Felicia F. Tanag
- 16 years – Catherine Leon Guerrero
- 16 years – Elizabeth Ann Weisenberger
- 22 years – Helen Q. Flores
- 27 years – June P. Ungacta
- 28 years – Isabelle M. Camacho
- 28 years – Mike Labonita